View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanny
I'm not feeling well today so I decided I'd just lay down and try to meditate for a while to rest

but the thing is, I get these great messages or answers, or sometimes I'll see something, but when I open my eyes the messages or the answers I received are completely erased. Anyone else have problems with retaining information?

The only visual I ever remembered was seeing this long bridge, and a huge church like structure (very pointy, very tall) made out of a light blue crystal sitting on it's own island I guess, but everything was made up of material I can't really describe

I know I don't intentionally meditate a lot, it could be that I need to just intentionally do it more.. maybe practice or something?

If you don't meditate a lot and your focus & concentration is still weak, it may not be a problem of forgetting but not steadying the consciousness enough to remain in one place. Meaning your brain shifts too quickly before a memory can be laid down, if you only spend 10 seconds looking at something you better have photographic memory or you won't be remembering it!

my advice, practice concentration and build that skill before attempting much more difficult feats of meditation.