View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 05:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have that one all figured out, my friend.

People call other people 'selfish' when their own selfish needs are not being met and they use the term to elicit a guilt response to get their own needs met.

Hence the reason why you experience the emotions you do, it is a 'human trick' and they learn these very early in life.

I saw through all the bull**** as soon as I was old enough to walk and talk - I was dangerous, so everybody just avoided me and I became a loner...I can also talk to the spirit world and recognise them by energy signatures.

I tend to ignore them mostly now because I kinda said "cut the bull and take me to your leader" and they eventually did (I went through a lot of "leaders" though) LOL

This is why Shiva is called Maha Deva. Devas are the 'shining ones' they are all the Angels...and Maha means "Great" so Shiva is the 'Great Angel' and in my books, that's close enough for a 'God"....raising vibrations way over the top.

Oh all these synchronicities with the numbers....

Haha life can sure be a head trip.

When I was younger, I thought I could see through all the lies and tricks of this world. And I did indeed see a lot for my age. But year after year, I'd have these "mini-epiphanies"; like my already-opened eyes were being further pried open. The layers of understanding seem to be like an onion.

And like an onion, understanding can both lend flavor and nourishment as well as make the eyes burn and water. Sometimes I just want to be "normal"....See what others see, want what they want, understand their humor and their memes....But then I feel like it's all an awful screenplay that I simply don't want to be a part of.

I just want the feeling of being part of something.

I'm like half-asleep rambling right now, but I'm too happy to get offline and face my nightmares. Sleep will come when I die. Speaking of nightmares, my mom and I even fight in my dreams, although our real fights are never so bad. She is the main person who calls me selfish though, which is why I assume everyone else thinks I am. Lies are easier to believe when mommy says so.

I still love her though.

No passing out without love!
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.