View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Mindfulness does seem to be having some nasty side affects for some, even reports of some practitioners ending up really ill and having to be admitted to Hospital.

If you think it is not helping you I would stop. Have a look around on some reputable sites and read the articles yourself and decide whats what.
Thank you, sky...I shall... *hugs*

After reading your reply, I went on google and found an article about it and blow me down if I am not experiencing every symptom the author has described about it:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-making-us-ill

It seems that some of us 'highly sensitive/strung' people can experience very bad things as a result of mindfulness meditation.

We can raise kundalini the wrong way after only very short practice because we are already so 'in tune' with our bodies and surroundings that becoming mindful about it, leads to a psychotic 'over-aware' state.

This is why I now find myself having a functional neurological disorder and I often just stare at anything without having a thought in my head whatsoever.

Now for many, stopping thoughts is good, but you wouldn't want to do it while your house is on fire from a stove you forgot to turn off because you were too busy staring at a dripping tap.

God, I need a healing, sky...I really do. My energies need to be balanced out after I scattered them to every corner of the universe....