View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I experience the same thing! I relate a lot to your situation, I met someone that I knew was going to be significant in my life that I knew made something click in my life path and shortly after began to see the number 11 and 10 repeating. It seemed to be there every time I looked at the clock, or in class I would be assigned number 11 for something, but those are just two examples.

I agree with the others who have responded saying that these numbers are probably guides reaching out to us and letting us know that we are on the right path. I think its a good way for them to communicate with us. I also have come to the conclusion that we wouldn't think anything of these repeating numbers if we didn't need to-- I think out spirits are seeing these numbers pop out because they are special.

Also, I was right about the person making an impact in my life. He taught me a lot about myself and helped me solve inner struggles. Those numbers were just a way of me finding solidarity in that and finding peace knowing he was meant to be in my life one way or another.