View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 11:16 PM
Master

It depends on the healer how well they can pick up on these as these beings will often try to hide themselves and can have many tactics to do that. It would be easier though to spot something if one knows what one is looking for and hence can seek it.. time and space doesnt matter then.

eg I felt like I was being affected by an entity in me and a psychic friend at the time then offered to take a look. She found it within an actual forest "within me", it was sitting on the ground with its back to a tree taking a nap (our energy can be opening up like to other worlds).

It was a shadow person and my friend took her sword and killed it.

I know this sounds crazy like whole places residing within us but she certainly did get rid of it. When she killed the being, I immediately had all this yuck energy suddenly free up from me and start coming off of in in like handfuls, just falling out of me. My energy also felt like it went peaceful, before that my energy was like all squirming due to the contamination of this other being.

Then other beings may be more on the surface.. eg if they are in the outer energy layers I can sometimes find them (I do not have the ability though to go finding entities in other words within me).