View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Master
Yes but you can learn principals from the teachings that can be applied any way you want. There are rules but many paths.

You don't have to be Wiccan to read a book about Wicca. A person might learn something that will help them find their own path.

I don't want to be Wiccan but I was taught some similar principals by my own guides. It is ok to learn from other traditions and explore to find where you fit in.

A lot of people who practice the Arts are former Christians and they got the calling and were guided to explore other paths. You don't give up your faith in a single moment. It is a transformation and that takes time, research and self-examination.

I like Raymund Buckland and Doreen Valiente and I have books by them that I have consulted but that material is reference only to me. You should be guided to what is right for you. I would look on Amazon.Com and see what appeals to you and read the reviews. Allow yourself to be guided.

There is a lot of information available on the internet, explore however you like.