View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 04:26 PM
CJ82Sky

makes sense both laura and angel breeze

and yes angel breeze i agree - timing was usually about three months so my master didn't say it HAS to be, but that when it is right you will know and usually several months, a fast timeline is three, but listen to your guides.

my challenge is focus. when i get into deep thought i often link thoughts together and start focused on perfectly healthy, completely balanced then as i am feeling the energy healing things internally (like i can feel organs and blood flow, or cells and energy swirling around an area of blockage or damage), my mind will go to how that feels, and then think about it, then think about how it can change, then think about how that can help me or this animal or that animal and i have to get better at STAYING present in the focus i need for THAT session. so i know i'm not ready yet haha! but getting there with practice and fortunately with all my animals they are very happy to be practiced on :)

i am sure when i am ready i will know - than you all for sharing your experiences! my master has a small shop and very small classes so i have this feeling that when the Reiki II is offered in the next several months that's when i'll be ready and that the timing will not be coincidental ;)

and laura - that sounds like an awful experience! hope your friends are able to get better!