View Single Post
Old 24-02-2011, 02:46 PM
AngelBreeze

"Waiting" period between Reiki I and Reiki II

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
thank you all for the feedback and angel breeze that makes a ton of sense! :)

Warm greetings, CJ82Sky!

Thank you for your comments. I am a Reiki master (Usui Shiki Ryoho) and do not believe that there should be certain waiting periods between initiations into Reiki. First of all, why wait three months as opposed to two, or maybe four or perhaps a year? That makes little sense really as it all depends on the individual and their inner feelings about this in my honest opinion.

As an aside, for those who would be so quick to blame Reiki for 'mishaps' in taking degrees together, etc. they must remember that Reiki is benevolent energy! If something happened to whomever, then imho, there may be other issues or factors involved that should be looked into rather than to jump to the conclusion that Reiki had anything to do with it. Just stop to think about this -- Reiki is being used in hospitals even! If the energy was bad, doctors and nurses would not be using it! Nursing homes, clinics, medical professionals, other professionals, etc. are using Reiki and even teaching it! Nurses, doctors, and other health professionals can even get CEUs by taking Reiki classes! Even clergy is using Reiki as well as sisters and nuns in churches and other places. So, people should be careful about blaming Reiki for things that others may experience that may be isolated incidents and may have to do with something else entirely.

Thanks again for your comments and many blessings to you!

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)