View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You almost convinced me and would of if I hadnt been astrally with my aunt when she died to see what occurred.

I can say she actually passed completely over almost immediately (it may be different for other cases, she was ready to go and it was expected and probably looked forward to by her, she'd suffered from leukemia for a long time). Whereever she then astrally went to was awesome, the energy was so nice it strongly drew one to it. She disappeared when she walked into this patch of golden light energy..vortex/doorway or whatever one wants to call it but I wasnt allowed to follow.

She was really gone from our astral plane so to burn her body then wouldnt have mattered none.

I was watching this thing on youtube a while ago. There is some country or culture in which they redig their deceased family up once a year and have a party with the corpses. (It showed it on youtube). They believe that doing this to your family is a sign of showing respect.

Oh thats beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing =)))

Yes, it makes sense. Maybe it only applies to people/spirits that didn't realise they are dead? I don't know... I heard this about the body being attached to the spirit for a couple of days once but I don't have a particular opinion about this... But personally, I think it is completely fine to be cremated.