View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Experiencer
Something that I realized stands out in the dream is the number 3, not sure if there's any meaning to that but I was thinking that the three layors of deck could be like the three plains to the external universe, the causual, astral, and physical. The lounge chair could be the thrown of God residing in the causual. The three steeps at the end of the deck could be like the three bodies that make up the complete physical body, the physical body, the astral body, and the causual body. I suppose at the end of the deck if I choose to start a search from there there really is four options, three external which relate to my own life in being someone who studies and works with plants and landscapes and how they relate to us.

Well I suppose I just answered my own question but beyond personal significants I wonder if there is meaning to dividing things into three.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]