Thread: Love!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 11:34 PM
Guide
Love!

Can we get some love in this section please? Can we turn some light on in this place?! Twin flames are supposed to be about Divine Love and all of that, right? More of that beauty in this section would be so amazing to see (Sorry, I'm a little high on love right now. Please don't moderate this it really is just love I'm high on...right now).

Some of these threads are bringing me down, man. Love, peace, joy, respect! Divine lovers, beloveds come on...we are all truly love. Let's express that. Well...at least in this way. No matter where you are in your journey you are always love. Sad, tired, frustrated, angry...whatever! It's all okay. Those things do not take away from your love...it is not separate...it is all you. As you feel those things, the love is there too and waiting for you to recognize and embrace it. Embrace it all...'good' 'bad' or in between. You are all parts of yourself...above and below (Not trying to get spiritual).

What is it that's making your heart sing right now? What is that you love the most about yourself right now? What is it that you love the most about your twin flame or your soul mate or whatever, right now?

Me: This song is making my heart sing right now: TV On The Radio - Careful You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgo78JfMLU

I love my own forgiveness of myself right now. I love that after months of meditation, changing perspectives and agonizing, my heart has finally opened up to this forgiveness. It feels amazing! I love that I have the ability to care for myself in this way.

I love that my...whatever she is (no labels are needed) is such a brilliant, caring and gentle counselor. I love that she uses her wisdom to help others and that she has cultivated her counseling and healing abilities and will continue to do so.

Heh, I plan to do this everyday. No need saving it for the diary.

Love!