View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Experiencer
'Aura' expanding / really strange noise

For a few years, I've been having dreams where it almost feels as though I'm dimension hopping. Not jumping to the conclusion I am! :) But every single instance feels like I'm physically in that new reality, to the point where I sometimes confuse them with this one (forgetting I only experienced something in a dream state, not waking life). It's always a frustrating feeling as I'm conscious of what's going on, but the process feels entirely out of my control. I don't decide where I'm going, when I 'switch', etc. It happens independent from my choice and I just have to surrender to wherever I'm headed.

The dream I just woke up from was another reiteration of all that. The difference was that today, at one point, I clearly remembered seeing myself laying awake on my bed - but simultaneously seeing myself in the 'dream reality'. Both of those selves seemed like they were totally aware of each other. Not interacting; just aware. And suddenly, it felt like the outside of my hips were pushing such magnetic force from them, that my hands were physically forced away - like they were floating outwards beyond their control.

Aaaaand then, to add to that :) hearing an extremely dull buzz became hearing an overwhelmingly loud noise I've never experienced. It wasn't originating from somewhere outside of me - it felt like a physically internal noise - but I distinctly remember thinking "this is communication, this isn't me, this is someone else telling me something important", etc. Didn't know who; I just knew it wasn't me. (Could've absolutely been! just detailing the thought process in that state) It sounded so foreign and alien that I was finally, just now, able to find a video with almost exactly what it sounded like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rl5EVKBAn0

I'm not saying that's what the noise was or where it originated - only that it sounded almost exactly the same.

Could this have been an extreme version of my brain processing some external output I don't remember? Of course - I'm not denying that possibility at all. It just felt really important and distinctly like I needed to figure out what happened, that I figure I'd reach out and see if anyone else has experienced something similar / knows about this.

Thank you *so so so* much! As always, hope you guys are having an incredible week! :)

Last edited by Fleur de Frost : 15-06-2016 at 07:45 PM.