View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 03:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I've read most of one of his books, I believe the western united states. It's mostly just all specific cases, my brother has it at the moment. I've listened to probably 80% of all his radio shows, and the one video he put out in... march of this year? Or earlier. My stance is a lot of what he may be talking about is true, but maybe he presents it in a way to make lots of money through it. But he does sound very sincere, very professional. Even if it is maybe embellished in some kind of way, it really is an issue the park services are not addressing yet.

Now what could be going on? I'm not sure, I don't think David himself has strong concrete beliefs either, unless there is a new show he's been on that he's changed his tune. Hominids are possible for SOME. Glitches/Vortexes are even more possible as well as The Fae. Some might be animals or accidents. Or other humans, whatever agendas (serial killers, cults?) or black ops affiliation we may or may not have.

Aliens? Not sure. I think there is a good possibility, just through my research over the years, that Greys may or may not be a creation of higher ups, whether mental, spiritual, or physical manifestation just to mislead, or to gauge reactions and responses for whatever purpose.

But then there is what I call The Game Masters. The ones who control this place we live, or those that can manipulate time and space to be here, but are not affiliated with those in charge of this game we call life. Maybe they just manifest as SOMETHING to see how we react? So Aliens IS possible. He who gives life, can take it away in a blink.