View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Pathfinder

Are you sure you're living a "painfully ordinary life"? Your healer said you would encounter more obstacles than most, and you say you're going through a serious illness. That sounds painful, maybe, but definitely not ordinary.

The life you are currently living doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your purpose. I am, on the surface, a very boring person. I don't go out much. I don't have hobbies other than reading and writing. I have few people in my life whom I would consider friends, and I interact with many of them online only. I don't have a "real" job. I raise my kids, clean my house, maintain my relationships, and that's about it. But I also have a higher purpose, one that has been constantly spoken about to me and reinforced to me by everyone from my guides to other healers to my husband, who doesn't even believe in any of this kind of thing. Anyone meeting me would consider me "painfully ordinary", but I am far from it.

You don't have to do anything to change your life. You have to live the best life you can, by your own beliefs and standards. Whatever purpose you are meant for will find you when the time comes, assuming it hasn't already. Sometimes we don't recognize our purpose when it finds us, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.