View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Master
I posted my previous comment to show you one way that imagery and ideas are misunderstood and misused in new-age belief. Astrology for example is not fortune-telling. But that's how most people relate to it, they check the daily astrology column online to see what sort of day they're predicted to have. But that's a misuse of astrology. All that is, is superstition born of limiting abstract beliefs, which are a product of the thinking mind.

Likewise tarot cards. Using them as a means of fortune-telling is abstract superstition. Rather, the tarot is a visual representation of the soul-spirit makeup of the human being and its incarnation journey. The tarot is a step-by-step evolutionary depiction of that soul journey, starting with of course, 0 The Fool. The individual human being, beginning the life journey, the person of no thing and of no where, about to step off the ledge into the unknown of incarnation, carrying but a small bag of karma on her/his shoulder.

This is the eternal-truth understanding of The Fool. This is the occult spirit-understanding, pertaining to our collective human-soul experience, that one comes to via intuitive wisdom. As for those descriptions of the fool as posted on that website... that's all intellectual fortune-telling superstition. That's a product of the head and the mind, of human thinking. Eternal-truth wisdom on the other hand is archetypal and eternal. It is imprinted in the cosmos, in existence itself. Intuitive wisdom is the means by which it is revealed.

Likewise, what I posted regarding crosses is the intuitive wisdom reality regarding the esoteric symbolism of the cross. The idea that different crosses mean different things - having an emotional release, or surrendering to struggle, etc. - is new-age superstition belief. You are asking for a intellectual fortune-telling explanation. I instead offered you a depth-understanding explanation.