View Single Post
Old 30-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Master
Fish yesterday - mini synopsis

Due to major stuff going on my life, I was exhausted yesterday... one of his devotees condensed the gist of his talk yesterday so I've copied it here... It allows me another point of view and another way to share it with you...

The Supreme Gift of Mahayoga

Quote:
Mahayoga is a very special yoga as perhaps you would know by now. Spontaneous spiritual awakening of that evolutionary energy of Kundalini within you and the presence of this power inside, and more powerfully, the awakening of that co-creative power within you, that you now feel you have a grasp of what spirituality is, and you have a handle on your spiritual growth - on how fast you can grow. The magic of this yoga and that spiritual awakening is the experience you have of that subtle space. You become aware of chakras within you, which, if you look very carefully, should be a big thing in your space...

We begin to intuitively feel urges to want to transform our lives. A purification process happens along that conduit of energy along the spine, called sushumna nadi; nadi is an energy channel, so this is a big channel along the spine. That is why spinal column awareness is extremely important.

When we become prana aware and we become aware of the subtle nature of the breath, left side nostril breathing and right side breathing are no longer the same....When we breathe through the right nostril, left brain is activated; we feel that the intellect is sharper. When we breathe through the left nostril, right brain is more affected; there is more spatial awareness, more intuitive awareness. So there is an energy anatomy connected to the left and right nostril breathing....

As the chakras begin to be pierced by this ascending energy, old patterns appear in the space. ...The intention of these chakras opening up to their old patterns is to allow you to see what is inside of you in the psyche, and to take part in the transformation of these patterns using your co-creative power. ..As you begin to experience more spiritual awakening, you will actually feel your power to do becomes stronger to help the cleansing process of this Kundalini energy coming up within you.

Begin to think ‘Divine’ at these chakra points as you hold the mantra and see the Guru and the great Masters as models, begin to focus on these points with the idea that “ I want to become That.” If you sincerely stay with that path of breath, prana, mantra, focus on the Guru, holding the mind in management, the magical process of Kriya Yoga in Mahayoga will happen - spontaneous transformation.

Do not be a beggar on this path. Do not cry weakness. You have so much grace on this path, the Master is with you, Inner and Outer. Use every effort to evolve.

~ Sri Vasudeva

There is so much that can be harvested from his talks - simple yet profound.