View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustaname
Beware a KOOKY post; I would enjoy feedback on this thread/post very much !!!!! :

Well, I don't usually use forums. I guess the time delay between posts and responses was always off-putting.

I'm in the chat room here every once in a while, until some jerks bully me around.

My current interests which I would like to learn more about [closely associated with my trouble with philosophical skepticism: topics that assume the least and rest on the greatest certainty of most intellectual topics] are Math (proofs, algorithmic/logical thinking, and intellectual training); brain/intellectual/cognitive training most popularized as lumosity.com or smartphone apps like Peak and Elevate; Computer Science and Computer Programming (kind of in the tradition of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - learn how to use one's tools to keep them safe and secure and also to be more in control of them and their risk vulnerabilities such as crackers or natural decay), but also to utilize the very robust capabilities of computing in robotics and various applications like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Automation; Philosophy (this post is getting much more detailed and longer than I wanted - "Philosophy" - I mean perhaps in sum an instruction manual for life, but that isn't helpful - currently like Nietzsche and existentialism, navigating ethical dilemmas and decision making, figuring out just how far to take skepticism and how to address the various levels of doubt raised by skepticism; also psychiatry and psychiatric medicines and their effects on mind and perception; meaning and purpose in life - the big questions: what is it all about? - without God, with God "dead"). Also the conondrums and things. Finally electrical engineering, puzzles, and logic for above reasons, and as you can see my communication is lazy and decaying, so I'd like to edify that as well.

Also business and entrepreneurship, and the internet, and communicating online with anonymity and identity. Social life, among other miscellaneous topics. (positive) Psychology, identity, values, relationships, the future, tools, immortality, nirvana, movies, culture, arts, entertainment, games, fun.; and meditation and things like enlightenment :)

Recently listening to OSHO on youtube ! ! ! :)

Itsjustaname,

....such a juicy set of interests you've listed, here!

Here's some feedback fully worthy of deeper introspection for your consideration that, if you think about for a moment, encompasses them all:

You ARE the technology!

How ? Consider all you have listed above in the following context (see article on Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass) in the 1st reference:

Haramein’s paper “Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass” presents a brilliant approach to Quantum Gravity and the Holographic principle as the origin of mass and matter in our universe. The model reveals fundamental symbiotic relationships between the atom and the larger universe in which it resides, and it draws a picture of the universe as a boundlessly interconnected holographic manifestation, originating from a cosmic singularity; the vacuum of space. With this groundbreaking publication we get a first glimpse of a true unified field theory in which the forces of nature are described as a coherent whole. The implications are both scientifically and spiritually profound, so let’s embark on a journey together down the wormhole of the Fractal-Holographic Universe…

Now, for the record, I am neither a scientist, nor a mathematician, and do not have the granularity of expertise to even pretend to be either.

However, I do very clearly understand Ralph Waldo Emerson's poetic synopsis of the import of what physicist Nassim Haramein has stated so eloquently in the language of science:

“Every particular in nature, a leaf, a drop, a crystal, a moment of time is related to the whole, and partakes of the perfection of the whole. Each particle is a microcosm, and faithfully renders the likeness of the world.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Need I add what Emerson has not: namely every poet, scientist, person, place, or thing is equally, and irrevocably included in partaking of the perfection of the whole ?

So what in the universe does the phrase "You ARE the technology!" have to do with answering your question? Think about it...

If, as mentioned above, "....the true unified field theory in which the forces of nature are described as a coherent whole.....", then EVERYTHING you've listed in your post is an integral part of this coherent whole....including the "technology" comprising every iota of you within this coherent whole, doesn't it?

I think you'll get a kick out of seeing it all from the following perspective gleaned from the 2nd reference:

She goes on to say..."....your mind is the mirror in which the infinite Power and Intelligence of the Universe sees Itself reproduced". In other words, your mind, repeat YOUR mind, is Universal Mind seeing Itself through your eyes. Think of the "cursor" on your computer screen as the "point of reference" through which your instructions are "placed" as you type. Similarly, You are the Whole acting as Its point of reference.

You ARE the technology of the entire Creation expressing Itself....as the unique entity known to us as "itsjustaname" !

Haramein, Emerson, OSHO, and Itsjustaname...all One; just different points of reference!

The author of the article on Haramein's paper concludes, "I believe that we, through meditation, visualization and contemplation, may use this understanding as a kind of metaphysical technology – a tool – for expanding our own consciousness beyond its frames into a larger and deeper communion with each other and our world as a whole."

Perhaps we can all do so, as well....don't you think?

Can hardly wait for your feedback! Enjoy!

Reference: http://holofractal.net/2013/05/31/qu...ographic-mass/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...47&postcount=2
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 16-04-2016 at 10:40 PM.