View Single Post
Old 22-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
Thank you for that, Deb. I love the idea of going to some kind of place with just nature around and being able to recharge and contemplate before "trying again". This is a thought that I've had many times. Though I don't savor the notion of coming back into this type of situation, if I could come back better equipped, I might be able to do more. This life has kind of felt like being thrown to a pack of wolves. :P

Still, I have an adventurous soul and there are much more fantastic realms and possibilities to explore than...this.

Yes, I was thrown to the wolves in this incarnation as well. It was a tough beginning. I spent the next 40 years figuring it out, but I did. I set up those wolf packs myself before I came down here so it would elevate me to the next level in my spiritual journey (if I made it through). And that time I spent time to think. It worked.

I knew I had to come back here at least one more time. Being in my 60's I know I'm on the last portion of my life and I do look forward to completing whatever else I have to learn and then going home.