View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
when i realized i had no special purpose in life i became quite bored. now what am i suppose to do(?), especially since even my imaginary friends/guides/whatevers can't convince me there's truly anything meaningful about me or my life. i'm just one of 7 billion humans milling around a tiny dirtball spinning in space. **shrug**

being self honest can really suck sometimes.

Hi IQ, (High IQ..get it! Lol)
What isn’t imagination? Imagine purpose and you shall have it. Life is a blank canvas…..an empty cup.
Paint it with your hearts desires and fill it with your highest goals and behold, life will present itself as the purpose that you give it!
It's magical and simply amazing the sheer power in this emptiness that I see as a blank canvas.
The “need” to find purpose in life can be our way of filling a “need” to be special.
The thing is, we are special, and we are because we create life with every breath and every thought.
What greater purpose or responsibility..what greater excitement is there than being the author of life itself!
“Together”………we are unstoppable!
Blessings friend…I pray that you re-find the exitement of your life………(I just dropped in because your “cry” moved me)
James