View Single Post
Old 13-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Chariot was spot-on, his response was very 'I'm sorry, we'll sort it out so it doesn't bother you again'.

He also mentioned that he is indeed looking to move out by end of lease next year (ping ping ping Pisces Moon!), so not to apply to move out (although I still will). Not entirely sure what the Knight of Swords rev refers to here now.

Well, I definitely feel very Queen of Coins reversed right now My head is a mess. I'm emotionally battered and exhausted, and can't do productivity for peanuts. I need a long bath and a few days of walking, swimming, and doing nothing, although I probably don't have the time to afford on any of these things. And head all over the shop (King of Swords rev), yup that's totally me right now.

Can reversed Pages reflect bad news? It's odd. The emotional maelstrom I went through after DA's reply email was a big one and I'm still trying to figure out how much of it is me having an adrenaline crash, feeling guilty that the only solution is for one of us to leave/that I'm kind of relieved to hear he's going, and also getting sad again because I know with greater certainty now that I potentially face two housemates moving out next year (again).

As for the All That Glitters rev card... I've had several people tell me today that it's time to look after myself and plan to move out anyway because I'm not coping with the stress anymore. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure what it means.

The Page of Cups reversed could be receiving news that is unexpected and throws you an emotional curve ball.