View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
(If I'm making no sense whatsoever please let me know)

Ok, I'm letting you know

just kidding, you know sooner or later someone was going to say that, just thought I would do so sooner.

I know you are asking ~
Quote:
How do you personally let people get close to you? Is it something you do, share, do you trust first and ask questions later, do you bond over shared interests or is it something more intangible?
However, as I was reading your post the first thing that came to my mind was.... let's start at the beginning, or the root of the problem, shall we say ?

~ Why is it you find it so difficult to let people into your heart ?

I am not asking you to reply to that here, online, just a thought for you to think about, which when you have the answer to this, you may have an answer to some of the rest of your questions.

~ Did someone, once upon a time, break your heart ?

~ Perhaps it is something carried over from a past life ?

~ Did you trust someone who broke your trust ?

Next thing that comes to mind .... is that someone, and it wouldn't be me cause I am not really sure how this works, is going to mention the EFT and meditation, that seems to cure most anything, or be the answer to all questions. ( I am not saying it isn't the answer, just saying I am not sure exactly how it works and yes, I have read about it )

I am thinking once you find the "reasons Why " behind " Why is it so difficult to let people into your heart " then you will have the KEY to letting them in.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction