View Single Post
Old 24-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Master
Lightbulb Prediction Practice Readings

I thought it would be fun and useful if we started a thread where people do readings and then check on the accuracy of the reading, as an interesting learning forum.

The readings can be about anything, however, they must be about something that will or will not occur within a week. No fluffy readings that may take months to pass, and they must be able to be confirmed within a week.

For example a sports result, or something from the news (waiting on the result of an election for example), or something the reader is waiting to happen within a week (someone coming to visit, receiving news, will I go out to dinner tonight, etc).

Then within a week the reader can post their feedback as to the accuracy of their reading, why they feel it was accurate, wasn't accurate, etc. People can use whatever method they want and whatever cards they wish. Other's can add their opinions, views, etc to help the reader if they wish, so it becomes a discussion as well.

I'll start if off and see how we go.

"Will we receive a letter from the Council by the end of this week?"

Rider Waite, using reversals.

3 of Swords, King of Pentacles.

I'll take this as a yes we will receive a letter, but it won't be what we want to hear, it will be bad news that is disappointing and not what we want to hear.

The King of Pentacles I'm thinking may be someone high up in the council (the way the King is sitting there on his throne, all high and mighty with the sceptre in his hand - plus the letter we're waiting for is regarding property, which I think the King of Pentacles embodies), so I think the letter will be from someone high up in council who has reviewed the matter.

I'll let everyone know what transpires and if we get the letter by Friday.