View Single Post
Old 19-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Guide
I thought I'd give an update on my son's progress after six months of giving him the Blue Tourmaline elixir. He's seven years old, but I started giving him the elixir about three months before his 7th birthday.

After the first month, I started just giving him the water that the gemstones were in, rather than the double-dish method I was using. I learned that the gemstones were so small, that the concern of copper wouldn't be an issue with the elixir consumption.

The first thing that I noticed after using the direct method of elixir: He would become very hyper for several hours. So I give it to him right after school with his snack.

The second thing that became apparent is language. My son only spoke a limited number of words in April, but in August he said his first full sentence of his own volition. Out of the blue, he said, "Can I have store?" He wanted to go buy a toy, of course! I was so happy that we went right to the store!

He has begun eating foods he would never eat before, such as pizza, waffles with butter, and he's much more open about trying new foods. Before, he would grimace and yelp if a new food was offered to him. Now, he'll look at it and eat it cautiously, testing it out.

His separation anxiety (which he's had ever since I can remember) is just about gone. Before, he would cry if I had to leave him. Now, he''ll actually tell me "Goodbye, mommy."

But what's most amazing is that most autistic children have issues of being underweight, usually due to gastrointestinal issues (GI), a very common problem with Autism. My son has always been very thin. Just in these six months, he has gained 11 pounds and looks very healthy. It is just AMAZING to me what this elixir has done for him. I give thankful prayers everyday for AA Metatron's recipe!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella