View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Master
Not sure entirely agree with the statement that they don't clash. Some don't do well together. If they wouldn't clash, you could put any crystals together, or all your crystals.
Now I can put many different types on top of one cupboard, I have no choice as I have that many and I don't want to put them in boxes. I want them exposed to daylight.
But I do place them in such a way (intuitively) that they won't interfere with one another. That is both thinking of which crystals I put together, the space in between and the direction.
Pointed crystals are always placed diagonally. Not entirely sure why, I have always done this. It does not feel right when I don't do that. It's like that is their resting position. As in; not really working on me or my home, but mostly working on themselves. Yet, they are all connected and form a kind of energy field in my home. A few months ago I sold 2 pieces of auralite 23, as I never used them. And I regretted it afterwards as I could feel all my other crystals had to readjust. The energy field had changed. I never felt that before (I don't often sell crystals either). But it was kind of odd to sense that 2 crystals made such a difference on an energy field formed by some 200 crystals? I had not expected that :/

I not sure I agree with the idea of crystals losing individuality in a grid. I think that could be the case if you let them work 100%. But I always set the limit at 80% max (often a tad lower) so they don't exhaust themselves. I don't want to end up with drained crystals. And I feel they keep their individuality that way, which is what I prefer.
Like a group of people. They can lose themselves too in the group, but usually they become ungrounded when they do so. If you give it your all that way, you are exhausted by the end of the day. It's not good when someone loses himself.
If each in the group can stay centered (grounded) and still work for the communal goal, their power is much much stronger.

I think it works the same for crystals.