View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Bugger, I have hauled myself out of meditation for this but the connection wouldn't leave so here I go.
Many years ago I was landscaping with a crew of delinquents, every one a rebel and a miscreant, and we enjoyed the hardwork and the camaraderie and 'Wolfy' the german joined us and too enjoyed our ways of being and at one stage compared us to Corsicans and this stayed with me and I finally hauled out a Atlas and sure enough Corsica shares a latitude with where we actually were... on the opposite side of the world but an Island on a latitude all the same. And the fact I even looked at this was a dog I'd had which I eventually found out was the spitting image of a Chesapeake bay retriever and even had the same traits. But here in my land he was a pure breed mongrel, a puppy of destinies supposed chance encounters, and so this was my first wondering and was led to a Atlas and therein Chesapeake bay, at it's lower reaches, comes into the same latitudes as the dog was born in... the same set of waterous environments even.

So the idea is that while karma may be grabbed as an explanation giving cause and effect a set of perimeters why limit oneself when simply being resonant to a climate might be the wholeness of it. Karma kinda asks why are we now in this climate but maybe we are the climate, maybe this is our chosen lands, the ones we resonate to most and it is actually about us accepting these lands and feeling them deeper than it is wandering at it's edges questioning why.

Hi Mr. Interesting, as always I appreciate your posts

Definitely these are the lands that we've chosen in many levels, we're here to discover why we've chosen those things, even if they hurt they're good...

The previous week I was extremely tired of this cycle "the game of Love". This week it has been better, although the emotions keep growing in intensity, the good ones and the bad ones alike, I'm afraid I'm gonna end either enlighten or completely looney the odds are telling me the latter it is...

What a crazy land this is.