View Single Post
Old 31-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I agree Evaah! :) Having that personal power and the belief that I am Divinely protected, that's all it takes for me ! :) I also have not encountered any as well.

I have to agree with this as well. Requests for personal protection do not have to come from a mindset of fear. I have a very deep trust in my spirit team and I know they would never let me come to harm - in fact, I know harm is impossible. There is no such thing as harm (to spirit, if not physical body).

Having said that, I do believe malicious spirit beings exist because I have come across a few (and even if you don't believe in the idea of "demons", there are certainly a few troubled ghosts out there). The spirit world is not all light and love just because it is spirit - just like the physical world, there are all kinds of people in it, and spiritually aware humans are like beacons for spirit beings of all kinds. I have occasionally felt spirit attention on me with negative energy/intent and have felt afraid of it, but in all instances they swiftly vanished when I reached out to guides or angels for assistance. Rather than making me frightened, those experiences have simply made me comfortable in the fact that simply saying "hi, a little help here?" always solves the problem.

In my experience I would say spiritual exploration is much safer than exploring the physical world!