Thread: TAO STONES
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Uhmar

Tao Stones for Norseman

Will My health improve?

Yin and Fire
YIN represent the female, intuitive, winter and autumn, the cold and wet nature of life.
FIRE represents destruction but from the ashes of destructuon comes new life.

PROVERB
Lift the heart of a friend by writing his name on a dragon's wings.

POEM
My lord burns for me
In his left hand he grasps a flute
With his right he beckons to me
Oh, such joy!

My lord is free and happy
In his left hand he holds a dancing feather
With his right he calls me to him
Oh such joy!

MEDITATION
Celebrate all that is good, for you are blesssed. Not with great wealth of the material kind but by friendships worthy of the name: by love of the kind many long for, and by the ability to recognize the good and also the potential that surrounds you. Enjoy.

===========================
I think the dragons wings means to say a prayer or give a thought for a friend before yourself and place it on the dragons wings which is the power of thought carried through time and space..

To me this says you are surrounded by healing beings. That your connection to the the earth energies and the knowing that you are the same as a tree, a rock, a feather gives you healing in itself. The flute is your body, a sacred purified human voice..the holes in the flute are your chakras. Do they need any work done on them? The feather is about trust and strengths, wisdom and a gift from the higher beings. The burning fire is your passion for life and your emotions. Your positive attitude and joy for life all says you will live the rest of your alloted time happy, and in a constant state of healing. By healing earth you heal yourself. It says don't worry if it ends today or tomorrow enjoy what each moment is. A beautiful experience to be cherished.