View Single Post
Old 18-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
@Powessy

Angels being fooled by tricksters...no good angels left...angels confused...angels under the control of evil others??

I'm sorry...I just can't believe this. I think you've made a bit of a wrong turn somewhere there. I mean parts of what you say, such as angels creating souls, yes, certainly, I've heard them say they often do this so that I can go with.

But you've managed to psychologically create a polarised world for angels, good vs evil?

This is no different to the Christian mythology of God and Archangel Michael against Satan, or people on about demons and light beings battling it out. It's the same old fear-based 'fear things you can't see/fear the devil" and it just gives people something invisible to be afraid of - all the more potent because it's NEW and exotic.

There are no bad angels on Earth. Angels can't be tricked or manipulated. Heck...have you ever met one? I mean, I know them very well and the idea that they could be tricked by a djinn makes me laugh! No way. They're far too wily for that. Too clever, too experienced. Angels occupy a higher octave of vibration than any negatively polarised entity. The entity can't even SEE the angel, unless the angel wants him to. And that negative entity is going to manipulate the angel? It's impossible. The negative entity is see-through in his motivation. It would be akin to a 3 year old kid trying to manipulate me into giving him sweets. I'd see right through him, motivation, fear, greed and all ;)

No angel would be taken in by it, though most would probably pretend, if it helped the djinn grow.

Fear is the one thing that can block enlightenment. It doesn't matter if you live in fear of the Devil or in fear of evil djinn...the outcome is the same. More suffering.

hello Holly

I speak to them 24/7 and have them entering into me many times per day. I have had thousands and thousands of obes and astral projections in my life and have spent a great time of these experiences trying to understand them. The angels of this world were taken into the mind of the son many years ago leaving this world without angels as I have been told and this follows with the things they are showing me. There are five dimensions and only a few ways to enter into them all and that is through any world soul object or through source himself. The angels did not have a chance when they came for them no matter how powerful you think they are. One of the primary things angels do is to collect all souls that can not become something again and return this soul to Gaia. There is a soul that when it is placed in connection with other souls becomes a weight to the mind. This soul is called a loungecast. Any soul becoming the loungecast and them together will become one mind. They placed a thousand souls into the mind of the lounge cast this created a mind so heavy that the angels were pulled into there minds mind this just stopped them dead in their tracks. A lounge cast can not become something again so all they had to do is drop them on any planet and the angel did the rest, it did it's job, seen or not seen.

Tricks is a soul that was tormented within itself changing it into something different this soul then entered into the angel and flew away as the new owner.

The only thing you will find find in the veil and in all the dimensions of earth are the sparteil which will become anything you want them to become. They are gods and devils or djinn or Jesus they are what ever you want them to be.

Powessy