View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Master
Quote:
What I see meat-avoiders generally do is try out meat-avoiding, coupled with other changes they disregard completely in the final conclusion. Then they notice short-term improvements, which are caused not by avoiding meat but by those other changes. Then, disregarding the other changes, they make up their mind that avoiding meat is the right thing to do. Then long-term effects start manifesting... But since they've made their mind, and this kind of dieting makes brain very hard to work right, they won't be able to see themselves easily. Thus stuck in a loop, and if someone tries to bring out their faults, lies, contradictions, etc., then they get so angry and so arrogant.
Not all, as on some avoiding meat works, as their bodies are built in a way it can work. But all the rest...

The interesting thing about most meat-avoiders is that when you get down to it, they have very little to nothing to say. And use the opinions of others to justify their stance - which is absurd. This should also make one wonder. If they are so "right", then why have they so little to nothing to say, and if they do say something they cannot do it in their own thoughts? (As you can see, I explain and explain, could go on and on. My own thoughts and words.)

Seeing as most people like the taste of meat then the ulterior motive would be to find any excuse to eat it, not the other way round!!

Quote:
The issue I noticed is that you say the same general things, with the same general tone, that majority of meat-avoiders say. You exhibit too similar qualities. This is the issue. (And so I give explanations and ask for explanations. But usually it's only me giving explanations but not receiving any...)
You have essentially asserted that avoiding meat, or eating very little of it, is the best thing for everyone. When the truth is this is not true. But sure, it could be true, but not on this planet and not at this time with the present plants.

Because we have disrupted the planets ecosystem does that mean then we HAVE to eat the animals or fight those who are messing it up, why pick on the innocent animals?

Quote:
Yes, have come to a conclusion. But a conclusion based on what? Based on lies and half-truths - this is the issue. Thus the conclusions themselves either lies or half-truths.

You talk about lies, but condone killing of fellow creatures!

Quote:
What do you mean by "believe"? Because the way I define "believe" does not apply to me. I don't believe anything.
I either perceive or know based on previous perception. No belief

That is how some people come to form a belief but itis not based on a full fund of knowledge.

Quote:
I don't love money. I'd rather be without, but the people need to catch up first. Though I am finding ways to use less and less of it, while not suffering the reduced "need" of it, and actually living better and better.
Money restricts freedom, it gets in the way of life.
Money was introduced to humanity thousands of years age, and not for the good of humanity. There are more ways than one to learn the same lessons. Money has never been needed, and never will be.

Yes I agree, but the people who are causing damage to our food chain they cannot see this.