View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I made the mistake of including fish in my diet a few years ago , it helped at first but again I may have overdone it with it and had some opposite effect.

here it says the oil is better

http://www.arthritis.org/living-with...h-oil-gout.php

Purines are found in the meat of the fish but not in highly purified, molecularly distilled fish oil, so it should not affect your gout. I recommend everyone consume at least 2,000 milligrams (mg) per day of EPA and DHA (two fatty acids in fish oil crucial to human health). Those with autoimmune disorders and arthritis should consume 3,000 to 6,000 mg in divided doses with meals.

(perhaps if absolutely necessary I will take small amounts of the oil, but the other foodstuffs and beer avoidance worked very well)
The oil has to come from a fermentation process, and not from processing with heat. The ones processed with heat are harmful.

You probably cooked the fish... How about eating it raw? You've never tried them raw, have you?

Processing with heat creates many toxins and destroys many nutrients. So no wonder you would end up with health issues.
There are some people who cannot eat cooked animal products at all. But are perfectly fine with raw. I'm curious, maybe that's why some meat-avoiders avoid meat, because they cannot handle cooked meat?
Cooked foods cause inflammation.