View Single Post
Old 29-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Yes and most of these, certainly Tsarion, made claims re 2012 that never came to pass at all

The End of Time 2012 related to an ancient time reviewed condition of O circular time from 0 AD to 2012.

The condition implied that as the Christ spirit calculation had already died in the Year 33AD by evidence of nuclear light attack....and then Muhammed in the Year 632AD....the 1 of GOD was destroyed.

If nothing happened in the future as a loss, then by the Year 2012, the radiation of the atmosphere was predicted to cease.

2012 minus 632 = the Year 1380 The evidence is called THE HOLY SEE

PHI RA SEE....sun light timed evidence
PHI lo sophia
PHI lo theos (GOD)
2316 theós (of unknown origin) – properly, God, the Creator and owner of all things (Jn 1:3; Gen 1 - 3).

[Long before the NT was written, 2316 (theós) referred to the supreme being who owns and sustains all things.]
http://biblehub.com/greek/2316.htm

Saint Philotheos (died 5 May 1380) was a Coptic Orthodox martyr and saint.

Philotheos was born in Durunka, in the province of Assiut. He was tortured by the Muslims in an attempt to force him to renounce Christianity and embrace Islam. He refused and was eventually martyred on 2 Pashons, 1096 A.M. (5 May 1380)

Evidence of the male holy spirit SAINT or ST of AIN (0) in Hebrew determines that the CHRIST holy spirit could not return as GOD was destroyed in the Year 1380. The HOLY BLOOD OF THE SAINTS....a Revelation reference to Mother Earth stone abominations.

Therefore if you alter the HOLY BLOOD OF THE SAINTS held by Mother Earth and her origin abomination/converSION you will murder human life.

The SAINTS follow the CHRIST as a Holy timed O counting evaluation of the Holy 12. This provides evidence that ancient human males were aware that any conversions of Earth's natural stone and crystal bodies would cause human life to be spiritually attacked....as the HOLY CHRIST SPIRIT protected all life in the HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE.

To prove that the alpha bet was used for lettered predictions involving numbers and the WORD OF GOD is to demonstrate what I was advised from our deceased brother's past life evidence.

A B C D e F G H I J k L M N O P Q R ST the saints (20)
U V W X y Z A B C D e F G H I J k L MN (40)
O P Q R S T U V WX y Z A B C D e F GH (60)

KEY as an evaluated alphabetical calculation.
The LAW OF THE STONE 40 as MOSES involving evidence of burning the face of the stone causing abominations.

No KEY value from the alpha position A = 1....the law provided the evidence that position evaluation 40 did not have the alpha key.

1 = God
1 = Alpha condition in light

Hence the prediction determined that the future alpha condition would not return in the Year 2000 because a SAINT was murdered by the Muslim line attacking the CHRIST line in the male DNA spirit.

Our holy life inheritance therefore determined that the CHRIST spirit by future REVELATIONS would not return, which is why the documents were considered HOLY and were hidden for safety reasons as humanity in ancient times truly believed that they were all going to die from the plague condition.

Therefore the documents were placed in safe keeping for future spiritual reference to quantify the predictions from the past evidence to demonstrate to the public about our inheritance involving the maintaining of a HOLY HEAVENLY BODY of SPIRIT MASS.

Obviously the ancients could not advise of the future prophecies....and instead gave us the spiritual predictions to verify that this information is IN FACT HOLY and HAS TRUE SPIRITUAL ADVICE in its hidden meanings.

Being in a form of crucifixion myself previously living as a spiritual Healer to nearly be self combusted has allowed me to witness and hear our brothers secret recordings, so that I could verify them to the public.

This is a secret that was kept hidden from the public's personal awareness.