View Single Post
Old 23-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Third eye chakra

I feel my third eye chakra opening. Previously I meditated and it sort of was opening together with my crown chakra, so I stopped meditating. I realized I started seeing some unusual figures around and they were scaring me too much. Sometimes I see nice things too but it's usually those uglier things I see. I used to see ghosts, cat hybrids, and just generally dark things.
When I stopped meditating things went back to normal. I didn't start meditating again but I guess I made an effort to become more conscious, mindful and enlightened. I started to realize my third eye chakra is opening again, this time without the crown chakra. I got this feeling that something or someone is watching me sometimes. Once I literally saw the figure behind me from a reflection. The figure seems to sense that I could see him/her and quickly moved away. I don't know what he/she wants or if he/she means any harm... My feeling is that they are just observing me. All I know that the figure is upright, lean, and tall. Doesn't have that ghostly feel. I don't want my third eye to open, I'm afraid of what I could see. Any advice are appreciated. Thank you.