View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 07:21 PM
AL

meditation on true self and the supreme being/(re)creator

It is against my principles to charge money to teach this knowledge/ meditation, It is not my knowledge, I understand it to come from a divine source.
Perhaps the most difficult thing we can attempt in life is to change ourselves.
If you are just looking for a bit of relaxation in your life, this may not be for you. If you want to (re)discover the true self, and (re)creator (the creator is an artist)...then read on.

The first lesson is........ WHO AM I?
The last lesson is ....... WHO AM I?
Well,I guess that just about raps it up,good luck. C.U.

Ah,....still here?.....need it broken down a bit more perhaps?
What if we were to rephrase that last one and say-
The first lesson is........ WHAT AM I?
The last lesson is ....... WHO AM I?
WHAT AM I? refers to my form. In fact,it is a scientific question.The human soul can be thought of as an infinitesimal(beyond measurement with physical instruments) point of light.
Think of your (?) name..e.g.Oliver Manwell, or (O.M.).........that is the name of your material costume, given to you at birth, but you are not your physical body.
A common misconception at this POINT can be to think that we understand, but are actualy in the awareness of being a body which has a soul. "my soul" "I have a soul".
It is important to get the cart behind the horse here before we can move forward.
So...I AM a tiny point of light, like a little star, inside my head. I look out through the eyes.
I, the soul , have a material body, a wonderful machine, which I use to express myself through as I interact with others and the material world/nature, in general. (like any wonderful machine, it needs to be taken care of with good diet etc. also, stress from the mind can cause bodily illness)
The human soul cannot be created or destroyed, the personality/consciousness however, can change. You are imortal, eternal. What is there to fear?,.........ever.
The human soul can be divided into three areas. MIND-INTELECT-PERSONALITY.

MIND-It simply creates thoughts all the time. All the time. Thoughts give off vibrations.

INTELECT- It retains all knowledge learned, and discriminates over the thoughts which the mind creates.

PERSONALITY- the accumulation of the recorded experiences and actions through using a material costume, or indeed,many.
When the intelect has knowledge that it is in fact a spiritual point of eternal consciousness, who'soriginal personality is peace, it can then take control of the thoughts which the mind creates, such as,when we try to meditate. But then, these thoughts which we dont want keep emerging, distracting us.The mind chatters away.
This is beacuase the body conscious personality traits have been used to having control over the thoughts created in the mind, habitualy/automatically. The more we do something, the deeper it becomes ingrained, then habits form e.g. thinking ourSELF to be physical, gendre, age, colour, nationality etc.There is nothing wrong with these things, as long as we have them in context to WHAT/ WHO am I?.
When we lose control of our thoughts/ mind during meditation, gently swing it back. Try not to get intolerant of this, it will only make things worse. It happens, but there are those glimpses and moments, which is a bonus compared to before. So we are breaking old cycles of negative thought, and creating new positive ones. Have mercy on the self. You are a wonderous being of beauty, and you deserve better. With practice, we dive beneath the many layers of actions and experiences and personality on the surface, to the true self deep within. You really are a beautiful spiritual being. All are....
At this point, it helps to understand environment/ dimensions. Lets keep it very simple this time and break it down to two dimentions. 1st, This material universe with solar systems and galaxies, including a crazy little place called earth.
While the experience may suggest that we are part of the material world, sooner or later, we must conclude that this is unlikely, if we are spiritual energy.
We souls are not from the material universe, our spiritual home is a dimension of peaceful GOLDEN red light, which is silent. (heaven, nirvana, brahm element etc.) That is not to say that everything is not connected. It helps to separate these things at first for practical reasons.
As a little exersize, let us adopt the awareness that we never actualy left that expanse of peaceful golden light and have been mearly projecting our consciousness from this dimension of light, as beings of light, into this coporeal world manipulating matter and that, Over time, we started to think that we are the body's which we use as instruments.
So this does away with the labour of getting there, from the material world. So,We are already there.
While in this dimension of golden light that we have existed in all along, gently emerge an awareness of what it was like when you were there, before you ever took a body in the game of life. Try to dwell on each point and EXPERIENCE the knowledge, remember, spiritual knowledge is limited, untill it is experienced. The process is- KNOWLEDGE- EXPERIENCE- REALISATION, it becomes real over years, or, the rest of your life.
So, lets meditate, first on the self, then we are in the correct consciousness to approach Shiva, God, Allah etc.This one is not interested in communicating with O.M.(body), that one only recognises our original form and personality, the one that I was before entering the game of birth and rebirth, my eternal personality, so we must adjust our dress of consciousness first, or we are likely to fail to make contact, or, get a response. It is very subtle. Dont try too hard. Lets say, when I think of God, God thinks of me.
Some meditation type music may be useful, quietly brushing the air in the background. If you can, sit cross legged with a straight back, but it is not essential, whatever you find comfortable. Astraight back dining chair is probably more conducive for keeping a straight back than the comfy sofa. (if you already meditate, you could do your usual thing)
Dont close your eyes, this is what we do to go to sleep, use the minds eye to see.e.g.Imagine your kitchen sink,(when tidy,...oh,...I see).....you just used the minds eye, and were not aware of what the physical eyes were seeing, though, they were open. (try a few times if you like,with anything) It is also good practice for daily action. A few gentle deep breaths,relax the shoulders,and,remember to breath,though,it can slow down and become shallower.We dont want to starve the brain of oxygen though,which could cause a headache.
The dots signify pauses for contemplation. No expectations, and, Take as long as you like on each POINT.
Knowledge is to be experienced, so take your time on each POINT.
Remember, in this one, we have never used a material body on earth before -
MEDITATION COMMENTARY

I am a tiny spark of pure consciousness,................peacefuly suspended in a dimension of silent golden light.........It is very very peaceful here.....Soft..........silent............my true original home..........and I am ignorant to what a material costume is..........I was Never created,.........and will exist forever.........eternal.........who am I who is and always has been eternal?.....who am I who has never used a body in the world drama...... weightless.......pure.........and however small I see myself as being as a tiny star of light,....I travel into the centre of the point......... becomming smaller ..and smaller....and smaller.........(continue this)...............

We are now in the accurate state of awareness to approach the supreme soul.......
without fear.............This pure soul who has never taken a body on the world stage and never ever judges anyone........This one cares for me very much and I feel myself being pulled closer to the centre of the other point of light............we are both suspended in the expanse of silent golden red light..............still.............no fear............I feel accepted............Light gently pulses from the centre of that one............radiating out.................it is a warm loving light...and I focus on the point.........travelling into the soft..gentle..pulsating point of light........and it gets smaller .....and smaller...(cont)......the gentle pulsating waves which emanate from the centre point wash over me.........these waves of light pass through I the point of light.......soft and peaceful......healing me.......cleansing me............this light has an abundance of qualities and spiritual beuty.........it is gods light...........pure and inocent............sweet and loving...........I am home........with my eternal spiritual parent...........the unlimited one..........we have never used body's on planet earth............I feel pure ......inocent.....and child like......egoless.......I am with my eternal spiritual parent......the one who always has been.......and always will be my eternal parent..............and friend............teacher.............liberator... ........the coolest....most expansive thinking....open minded being I have ever met...........and I am the eternal child of this one,as I bath in the warm gentle glowing point of pure personality......the most buitiful personality of all souls...........and, as the child of this one......... I am also like this..........my true original nature......I have nothing to prove to this one.........this one knows me very well........I belong here........I belong to this one........my sweet eternal parent........we have no gendre....age...or size.......we are invisible.........just pure consciousness...............as I continue to travel into that point.........in our home of light..........the home of all souls...........and in this huge expanse of golden red light......I become aware of millions and billions of other points of light....like little stars....gently glowing....I feel compasion towards my fellow souls...........we are all here............and there is a warm and sweet vibration of love among all souls............I send out feelings of warmth and loving compasion to every soul in the peaceful world of light and silence..........all are ignorant to life on earth.............................and we all resonate love together....in our spiritual home...........we have always been here,naturaly.............it is where we souls reside.............and all arround me..I can here silence......the environment arround me IS silence..................I sit suspended in the powerful silence and light........as light.......a tiny tiny point of pure consciousness.............I am peace......................I the soul am pure.............................
.................................................. .....Iam.......................................... ........................ .................................................. .......*

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:43 PM.