View Single Post
Old 21-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Ascender
It depends on how you apply the tool as far as where you are. If the matters at hand are on a personal focus (where am i going?, what path should I take?) Others reaction to your path would be taken into acount on your choice of action, but not the focus of the result.

If its being applied in the sense of "how do I fit in with others" the main focus would be what you do as much as what others will enjoy/connect with.

You dont realy enter this or leave, its just a different way of seeing what our consciousness can do if applied.

The reason its so jumpy (a possitive act to one can be a negative to others and vice versa), is we are jumpy and open to flaws. To compensate there is our truth (choices with the matter at hand) and the real truth (right and wrong). to demonstrate this point it would be like two people saying thier sides but niether one will admit fault. The middle ground of thier sides would be the truth of the matter, as its the result of the situation (this is done by deducing the facts).