View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
A walk in is when one soul leaves and another takes over. But due to the veil of amnesia which covers the earth and the cellular memory which records all our time here biologically the soul in the body is often not aware of the walk in. For example someone who doesn't want to continue living after a life-threatening accident may just give up and a soul suitable for the body might step in and take over because they want to experience earth without being born first and having to grow up.

Often there's a huge personality change after this switch. But the body and mind still doesn't really know what's happened.

I'm a walk-in, in a sense. I also channel so I let other positive beings like guides into my body to speak things I need to hear.

The desire to hold on tightly to your identity is from the ego but also funny because we are always being influenced by so many different energies daily, there is no such thing as "I"... we are all parts of each other.

Hm, I guess... I am pretty different from when I was younger but I still feel that was me? I just grew up out of those ways. I was a rebel as a child lol. I'm not some rebel now aha..
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.