View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Guide
Thank you all for your comments. I actually am indifferent to Sylvia Browne and didn't follow her when she was alive, so I really couldn't say anything for or against her. My post was related to the reincarnational possibility of the mother being the daughter now. When we all first heard about the Amanda Berry and the other young women in captivity, it struck me odd that the man allowed a pregnancy to come to fruition only once during the 10 year captivity of the ladies. Then, a year later, I read about the Sylvia Browne reading that was "erroneous". As I read that story, I received the strong impression that the birth of the daughter in captivity was the mother. So I looked up the death of the mother and the birth of the daughter and saw that it came out to 42 weeks, which made me explore the concept that maybe the Browne reading wasn't "wrong", but for the mother's "best". It was just an exploration. I didn't realize people have such strong feelings against Browne or what she believed. Very interesting.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella