Thread: voice of God?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Master

Well, if your name is not Noah, and you didn't just have a dream about Noah, and you don't know any Noah's, maybe the answer will come to you later. Funny how the question and the answer are on different vibrations, so just ask what it meant, and go on about your life, and when you are having really happy thoughts, an answer may appear.

It does sound to me like a spirit - probably a guide is my hunch, and when they learn to communicate using our language, there are adjustments on both sides, so it could be your guides need to adjust the volume knob a bit - how curious you say a giant sound, I love that image.

I have felt, upon awakening a few times, like some part so my body were giant - like my hands mostly. And I have had guides speak to me right as I drift off to sleep, and then have had some wild dreams.

But the only time I heard a voice upon awakening, it was someone saying my name - and there was no one around but my husband, sound asleep next to me, so I know it wasn't him. It was a very loud sound as well, but if you are not Noah, well - that's intriguing.

Hopefully you aren't going to be the NEXT Noah. What continent did you say you lived on ? :)