View Single Post
Old 16-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Ascender
Jenny what you say about the aura is perfectly true. Core levels and working levels is the aura and the chakras. Its kind of a way to understand how the whole system is functioning overall.

Reiki healing is all about channelling divine energy. It makes scarlett feel worse because she already has too much energy and adding more makes the symptoms she has worse. My kind of healing is different. I can do it the reiki way if it is appropriate but I can also take control of your energy field and change the way it is working without adding anything. I rarely take energy. I dont need it I have plenty and there are better sources if i want more. To lower working levels I would redistribute energy through the aura so its not chaotic. For example I saw it once like standing in the middle of an ocean and the waves were up over my head. I took control of the water (the persons energy) and brought the waves down until it was calm seas. I know i didnt absorb it so it was either redistributed or possibly it just dissipated. She was adhd and she was a lot more stable after that.