View Single Post
Old 15-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

I just read through your other post and thought I would continue the discussion about Kundalini here. It seems that my aura isn't stable then. My core levels are high because I've integrated an ungodly amount of my Self (I'm almost like a walking soul lol) but I'm just trying to figure out what is causing my unstable aura. It seems sometimes it drops down and I feel super drained. Other times it goes higher (though not as often) and I feel restless. Last night is a good example, I was feeling super restless and didn't know why. Now I get it.

Do you think my unstable solar plexus is causing my unstable aura? How would that relate in any way? Because I've always assumed my imbalance of working energy levels comes from an underactive and blocked solar plexus.

What I have been doing basically is just integrating integrating integrating to raise my core levels. I feel that once I integrate completely my energy problems will quit. Like you said on the other thread that's the proper solution. But there's still some things I'm unsure about. For example, where does the working energy levels from the aura actually come from? I must have mistook it for Kundalini this whole time. Except...

My Kundalini seems to do a complete circuit. Also it doesn't flow up all in one go. It can do, but it tends to rise bit by bit, integrating into my system. My aura itself feels like it is basically just Kundalini energy. Like the Kundalini rises through my crown into my aura, goes around and back down it, back up the root, or something like that. Hard to explain since I haven't really sussed out the entire dynamics properly yet.

It sounds like what you mean by core levels is the amount of active integrated kundalini energy I have doing a complete circuit. At least that's how it feels to me. And the working energy levels? Is that coming in from new unintegrated Kundalini energy?

Sorry if this post is a rambling mess. I'm just trying to understand better.