View Single Post
Old 31-10-2014, 03:30 PM
rayguy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi

When you pick up another's energy .. note it but do not absorb it ..basically push it out of your auric system.. And you can send it through to The Light 'Source'( God) to take care of.

See this part of your learning ..as you have said you have spent many years ..doing various learning's.
It also pays to check you have no gaps in your own energy field..both inside your body and 3ft all round ( outside). Check that all of you is bright light :)

Another thing to do (if you don't already do it?) is to double check or even triple check where it is coming from.

Hope that helps
:)

Many times I know exactly where its coming from as over the years Ive studied the vibrations from my friends and family and certain people have a unique energy that is just spot on. Ive tried to look around my own Aura never have issues when I am not bothered by outside energy if I am not bothered for 4-5 days I actually start to feel extremely great. As for sending it to the light I have tried

1. Sending it to the light, sending in in the ground, many grounding techniques the problem is when the energy comes through it does not leave me for the amount of time it takes the sender to relax.. If they are angry at me it will be days until they relax its almost like a leach that keeps on sucking.

The only thing that really helps me I noticed is going outside, fresh cold air is like a cure especially towards my third eye or a fan it heals me right away. When energy takes over my body heats up I can be standing in a shirt in 10 degrees and be boiling hot but when energy leaves me I will be freezing LOL..

I have studied and kept journals of everything spent 8-12 hours a day in meditation to pin point how the energy enters and breathing patterns to try to send the sender light but still comes through no matter what.