View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Exclamation "Sacred Geometry, Wands, and Crystals - A Serious Warning" (article)

While scanning the internet for information on "safe wand practice", I stumbled upon a very surprising page hosted by clarity-of-being.org:

Click Here To Read Article

The author explains their personal experience using wands, crystals, and sacred geometry; and how this practice was ultimately detrimental to their spiritual development and personal well-being. They describe the use of ALL (not just a few) crystals and sacred geometry shapes to be harmful, especially popularized and highly sought after varieties such moldavite, amethyst, and lemurian seed crystal.

The article has really put me on the fence about crystal use, and I adore my collection. They make some very good points though. I, myself, have always considered crystals to be a sort of crutch for spiritual development. I have also known for awhile that misuse of crystals could be harmful, but never have I considered general use to be dangerous - though (I thought) I knew it to slow my spiritual development.

I carefully read most of the article, but I admittedly skimmed through some parts . I've bookmarked the page to study more in the near future. It is a very elucidating viewpoint.

Read the article carefully and post your own perspective on it below, but please don't post unless you've read the article thoroughly or plan on reading it thoroughly and continuing your disposition here.