View Single Post
Old 14-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
Honza, I didn't want to hijack your thread & make it just about famous past lives, but I was trying to figure out why there are so many people who claim certain famous past lives. I'm not saying that you WEREN'T Billy the Kid....but I'm certain there are other people out there who are saying the same thing.

Here, I found an article about claiming famous past lives....the person who wrote it claims to have been William Shakespear:
http://home.earthlink.net/~shakespea...will/id19.html

I'd be interested in reading other people's thoughts on this subject.

I am sure too that other people feel/claim to have been 'Billy the Kid' in their past life, which does actually make me sceptical that I was him.
I think its more likely that I associate with him in this life and therefore I 'feel' I was him in the past. How can I tell?
The question was to ask who does one think/feel they were in the past regardless of whether its likely or credible or not. Mind you 'Billy The Kid' is the only famous past life I feel I've had; before him and the German soldier I was numerous 'peasant' type people in central Europe. A sort of freedom loving 'country boy', lol.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.