View Single Post
Old 25-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

Someone asked me why I do not just say "no touch" but there are some of us like me that come into life with it all turned on. We have no off switch to say I do not want this.....and we learn to ground and call in protection. I have embraced I am very much a "tool" to be accessed for the assistance of spirits and ghosts in need. While its not something I understood early on in life I now embrace that is whom I am.

This is why when I do platform work or public speaking work and one's go I so want to be like you Lynn I tell them a story in the day of me I have yet to have someone go cool sign me up. I do a lot of work helping those that have this ability learn to live with it and find that place of peace and balance. I too do a lot of work with those non living to bring them the same peace.

Growing up I honestly thought I was going mental at times, it is such a blessing that times are more open so that conversations like this can and do take place. I too embrace that to do the work I now do I had to have the path I did hard as it was at times it defined whom I am.

LOL next Sunday at the Metaphysical Meeting I will have to explain why I was so zoned out and well moody.

Lynn