View Single Post
Old 15-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Ascender
Amazing AP Experience

Tonight I had a unique AP experience that trumps all other AP experiences I've had combined. I had a few small APs then I got out of my body one final time. I went along in my house/building and was singing OM as I do sometimes in dreams. I saw a small stained glass portrait of Shiva by the door and I waved and continued. As I was singing OM I heard from me a woman singing what sounded like a holy Hindu song. Then I went into a room where I saw my grandmother sleeping so I sang to her with OM and out of my voice came a chorus of what sounded like angels (she's Christian).

--Here is the amazing part -- I walked out into the street and I was singing OM still but I added my own voice to it singing, "Is anybody here? Is anybody here?" and -- this has never happened before to me. I heard another OM being sung and it wasn't coming from me. It said, "I am here. (forget what it was saying) you will learn to distinguish intellect from fact." Then I thought 'oh I need to sing to keep this going' and when I did it was clear this voice was not coming from me as I sang OM separately. It continued, "you will discuss many discoveries and one day we will meet and on that day we will.." and I thought "become one." Then I woke up.

Last edited by Lightwaves : 15-07-2014 at 06:25 PM.