View Single Post
Old 18-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Experiencer

Red face

I just got back to day from 3 nights in the tipis.. it should have been magical, but it was freezing... Try doing a smudge when the wind is blowing the sage from the abalone shell!!!
It was a great tipi camp but it is too cold right now... The fire pits are not inside the tipis as stupid people try to burn half a tree...
It was beautifully painted inside and out and lots of skins inside some fake some real.... The fire pits are outside and very small.. Its hard to cook outside in a north easterly and its freezing..
I sat and played my native american flute too, Thunderbow if you read this....

There was an old golden palamino in the top meadow, who I used to give an apple each day.. Today I had to leave him, I came to say goodbye and brought him a carrot... He seems old and tired so as he put his head over the fence, I did the horde whisperer bit and blew into his nostrils.. Then I gave him reiki, cradling his head in my hands. He stayed there enjoying the energy until I finished and then I gave him a pat and a kiss on the nose and he gave me a soppy look with his big brown eyes almost to say thank you...

I was told after the owner put him out to pasture and he was 24 yrs old and riddled with arthritis. I hope the Reiki helped him, he did seem to enjoy it.... I have Reikied hundrends of people and a good few animals, but he was my first horse...