View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 03:48 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
In my heart, I think it was Pan. I am just grateful for the experience.There is an aspect of this that I find interesting. In recent years, I am in more direct communication with my Spirit Guides. One night, they repeated "Caesarea Phillipi", over and over while I slept, even spelling the word, and specifying that there was a hill. Well, I knew nothing of Caesarea Phillipi. When I got up, I googled the location. There were two Caesareas - one a Roman harbor. Mine had a hill that is believed to have been the location where Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount. It was known in ancient times for having a shrine to Pan. A friend works with a well-known psychic. She said I served Pan at his shrine, and when Constantine converted to Christianity, I was given the choice of conversion, or death. I chose death. I have no way to verify the truth of that, but it makes sense, as she knew nothing about my experience with Guidance. The "Old Gods" remember, and find their own.

It is a common Practice for Pagan Gardeners to leave a Faerie Offering in their Magical Gardens on the Vernal Equinox. The annual Offering usually consists of a bright, shiny, Crystal (or Silver Coin) left on the Ground--near a Tree--then a generous portion of Milk--which is poured-out onto the Ground--beside it.

IMHO--The God Pan was merely reminding you of who you are and who you have (always) been.