Thread: Veterans
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 12:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Amecrican Indian > Prisoners > Veterans > Least Compassionate

Hi Baile, yeah, plight of american indians is definitl one of the saddest and least compassionate resultants of Europeans-- white humans ---coming to americas.

There are no gurranttees that humanity will not destroy themselves directly or via the ecological environment that sustains them. Most likely there will be much suffering and loss of life but some humans will survive what ever dark ages may be coming as a result of humanities actions. I dunno.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi r6r6r. I grew up in an area of the country in which the Native American population is prominent. I've seen the hopelessness they live with all their lives as a result of the treatment they're received at the hands of a government which, at one point, was set on exterminating them. The country never dealt with the karma incurred during the "Indian war years." And like all things that don't get dealt with and get swept under the table, that karma is now cycling back and affecting veterans of the country's current international conflicts.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman