Gibt sie nicht oft, die Songs, die sofort funktionieren. Erst recht nicht, wenn der Beat von Craig David erzählt.

Tom Misch hat bei Facebook gerade mal 1000 Fans. Dabei hat er mit Follow bereits bei dem ein oder anderen Musikblog für berechtigte Begeisterung gesorgt.

Ganz frisch veröffentlicht und von den Kollegen von Earbuddy gespotet: Sein neuer Track mit Namen „The Last Song“. So geht Entspanntheit. Ich hab mich eh immer wieder gefragt, warum es nicht viel mehr Platten mit einer angenehm zurückhaltenden Beschallung á la The Whitest Boy Alive gibt. Fitnessstudios, Wellness-Anlagen und Grillabende dürstet es nach solche Musik. Diese Nummer hier ist so smooth und Sunday Morning wie ein Song nur sein kann. Garantiert auf der nächsten Spreewelle und worth watching!

[pie_chart_with_icon icon=“fa-headphones“ icon_size=“fa-4x“ percent=“100″ title=“Spreewelle Index“ text=“100%
Hopefully NOT the ‚Last Song‘!“ active_color=“#eb005d“ noactive_color=“#363636″ title_color=“#ffffff“ icon_color=“#ffffff“]

[latest_post post_number_per_row=’3′ rows=’1′ order_by=’date‘ order=’DESC‘ category=’kompilationen‘ text_length=“ title_tag=“ enable_video=’yes‘]

141.276 Comments

• Hey there! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent information you have got here on this post. I’ll be returning to your website for more soon

• Having read this I believed it was extremely informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

• An interesting discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more on this issue, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people don’t talk about such topics. To the next! All the best!!

• very easy to understand explanation. fits me perfectly. from now on I will be your fan

• Continue… sagt:

The information and facts mentioned inside the article are a number of the best accessible.

• Cassondra sagt:

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

• website sagt:

I’m still learning from you, but I’m trying to reach my goals. I absolutely love reading all that is written on your site.Keep the tips coming. I loved it!

• Ola sagt:

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

• My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

• I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

• here sagt:

Well I sincerely enjoyed reading it. This subject procured by you is very effective for accurate planning.

• Great post. I am dealing with a few of these issues as well..

• You’re so interesting! I don’t suppose I’ve truly read anything like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

• Again On sagt:

quite interesting article. however, in some cases it still needs improvement.

• I am very interested when reading your article. Oh yes, I also made an article, please visit.

• An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me breakfast simply because I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this subject here on your blog.

• Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Kudos!|

• You’re so interesting! I do not believe I’ve truly read something like this before. So nice to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

• ??????? sagt:

Good information. Lucky me I came across your site by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve book-marked it for later!

• I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers|

• Next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read, however I actually believed you’d have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something that you can fix if you weren’t too busy looking for attention.

• Van Repair sagt:

Great information. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it for later!

• website sagt:

Very good written post. It will be useful to everyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.

• SKY sagt:

Hi there, You have performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this website.|

• Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

• micrófonos sagt:

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!|

• Aveline sagt:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I?ll certainly comeback.

• Hentaibros sagt:

I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this during my search for something relating to this.

• SKY TV sagt:

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!|

• ?? sagt:

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day. It’s always helpful to read through content from other authors and use a little something from other web sites.

• ???? sagt:

Wonderful article! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website. Keep up the great writing.

• This is the right site for anybody who wishes to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need toÖHaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just wonderful!

• ???? sagt:

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be helpful to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from other sites.

• ???? sagt:

Everyone loves it whenever people come together and share views. Great site, keep it up!

• ???? sagt:

Howdy! I simply wish to offer you a big thumbs up for the great info you’ve got right here on this post. I am returning to your website for more soon.

• Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi to every body, it’s my first go to see of this webpage; this blog carries remarkable and genuinely fine material for visitors.|

• go x hawaii sagt:

Thanks for helping out, good info. „The health of nations is more important than the wealth of nations.“ by Will Durant.

• I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road.
    All the best

• «link» sagt:

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I should check things out.

I like what I see so now i am following you.

Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

• ???? sagt:

Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this amazing site needs far more attention. Iíll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the info!

• This is the right web site for anyone who wants to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want toÖHaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject which has been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just great!

• Awesome! Its genuinely awesome article, I have got much clear idea about from this
    paragraph.

• ?????? sagt:

I want to to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it. I’ve got you book marked to check out new stuff you postÖ

• It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

• ????????? sagt:

I am continuously browsing online for ideas that can aid me. Thx!

• Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article plus the rest of the website is very good.

• more info sagt:

Hi, its pleasant article on the topic of media print, we all understand media is a impressive
    source of data.

• I love it whenever people come together and share thoughts. Great website, keep it up!

• ?????? sagt:

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It’s always helpful to read through content from other authors and use something from their sites.

Leave a Reply