Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Constellations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9057)

Serenity Bear 08-01-2011 09:26 AM

Constellations

We know that some of the children are drawn to certain constellations but what ones are you personally drawn to.

I do love Orion, but funnily enough Andromeda really makes me shine. Im a Blue so I wonder if this is the same with other blues.

Maybe this is another way to identify us?

Spiritlite 09-01-2011 12:43 AM

Three sisters...is that a constellation?
Spiritlite.

dreamer16 21-01-2011 08:40 AM

the three sisters are planets/stars its plieades im drawn to them too and the belt

Falling Star 21-01-2011 08:50 AM

I am drawn to venus and Sirius myself.

God-Like 21-01-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
We know that some of the children are drawn to certain constellations but what ones are you personally drawn to.

I do love Orion, but funnily enough Andromeda really makes me shine. Im a Blue so I wonder if this is the same with other blues.

Maybe this is another way to identify us?

Hi serenity

I have past life connections with Orion, Sirius, and Vega that I am aware of.

These connections are having a barring on my present Incarnation.

An Interesting spirit link I had only yesterday was of Vela. I didn't know what vela stood for or what It related to until I researched It.

It Is a constellation In the southern sky (where ever that Is lol)

x daz x

7luminaries 21-01-2011 06:57 PM

I have past life connnections too. Really distant past life connections. As a bloke :D perhaps a few times with Orion...and also Sirius...

Not certain about all the details but as my earth reincarnations also draw origins from Orion and Sirius, perhaps I can't separate them clearly...but in past, they def clearly identified with origins from these two regions...so it's easier to recall in terms of constellations.

In this life...associations with Carinae and Hydra...relating to both ancient astrological sun signs and modern astrological sun signs. Both are in the southern sky. I am more familiar with the stars themselves within the constellations, LOL...get a bit confused when I have to ref the constellations...

Interesting the mention of Andromeda...although some distance from us physically and somewhat in physical form (LOL @mention of blue:wink:)...they are truly kindred spirits and mentors in so many ways...I agree...as they say, it is our compassion that unites us in our shared humanity.

Peace :smile:
7L

Shknh 13-03-2011 07:22 PM

I find Bootes interesting.

tragblack 13-03-2011 07:26 PM

I am drawn to Sirius-- but Sirius is not the name of the constellation, people! It is Canis Major. I am drawn to that.

Mathew James 13-03-2011 07:41 PM

The second Deacon for the sign of Leo is the constellation Crater. It is a star picture of a Golden Cup. Crater is located on the back of Hydra, the Great Serpent, aka Satan. The two stars that form the bottom of the golden cup are also part of the body of Hydra. Crater and Hydra are inseparable. The Golden Cup of Crater is filled with the wine of apostasy and fornication. It is being carried on the back of this Great Serpent and it is ready to deceive and corrupt all who drink from the cup.

There are thirteen stars in the constellation Crater. However, only six of them are easy to see. If you have really good eyes and a clear night the other seven stars will become visible. As they become visible, the golden cup of Crater transforms into the woman Babylon riding on a scarlet beast. The seven stars in Crater, which are hard to see become visible the more a person looks at the constellation. The Great Babylon is the forbidden cup of humankind’s unquenchable thirst for worldly lusts and desires. It is the cup from which we have all drank. In Psalm 75:8 it states; ‘For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and He poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them’.

It is the cup of wine that GOD gives to the Great Babylon. But when she drinks the wine it turns into GODs wrath. Revelation chapter 16 verse 19; ‘And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath’. For me the thirteen stars in the constellation Crater can lead to some scary thoughts.

Kureigu 26-03-2011 12:13 PM

Im really drawn to Leo and Scorpio, I Love Regulus, the heart of the Lion