Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Metatron, Autism and Tourmaline Blue (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84461)

Sojourner2013 13-04-2015 08:07 PM

Metatron, Autism and Tourmaline Blue

Preface: I posted an experience that I had about Metatron in another post titled "How do I recognize Archangel Metatron?".

Briefly, he told me in a dream to give my autistic son "a cup of Tourmaline Blue". Well, I have very little knowledge about gemstones, so I did a lot of research on Blue Tourmaline--very expensive if it is certified. I purchased three very small gems (.50 carats each), as that is what I could afford at this time. They are certified Mozambique Tourmaline, as the Paraiba is much more expensive. Tourmaline contains copper, so I had to place gemstones in a glass inside a bowl of purified water. I prayed over the water, then let it sit on a sunny window sill for two days. This bowl water is considered the mother tincture (which can be diluted with vinegar), however I gave my son the mother tincture directly, as the gemstones were so small.

The first week of giving him one cup of Tourmaline water a day, he said six new words that he has never said before--of his own volition. My son tends to exhibit echolalia--repeating what others say. He rarely responds with his own response. This first week he gave three responses of his own volition. Example: I connected him to a new game app on his Ipad and handed him the device back. He said to me, "Great Job!" which surprised me because he has never said those words, nor as a response to helping him. For the first time in six years, he called me Mommy. He has never referred to me at all before. He also started saying, "Thank you very much!" of his own volition. Before this week, he would say "say thank you" if you prompted him to say it.

Also, two other things he has started this week (Week two of the Tourmaline Water): 1) He has always HATED taking any medicine or medication. Some autistic children refuse medicine/medication and parents must fight with them to take it. He actually brought me his cough medicine bottle, said "medicine" and wanted to take some! He wasn't ill, but I think he was letting me know he was willing to take it. IT'S SO BIZARRE!
2) This week, he drank milk for the first time in four years. He stopped drinking milk completely at about 2 yrs. old. He actually brought the milk jug to me and said, "Milk". I couldn't believe it. So, I poured him some milk, thinking he's probably not going to drink it once he tastes it. He drank down half the cup I gave him. He has now drank milk three times this week.

I am documenting everything. I have to give him the elixir in the morning, as it seems to make him very hyper for about an hour. The first day I gave it to him in the evening, at about 8 pm, and he was hyperactive until midnight. So, I know he is having some kind of physical response to it.

Sundancer offered some other gemstones, as well, but I want to see what the Tourmaline alone will do for now. Thank you Sundancer for the information. The dark blue Tourmaline (if certified) is very, very expensive, but I've been told the light blue will help with his communication which has been the worst part about his autism. So, I think I will be saving up for some dark blue tourmaline to add to the other gemstones for the elixir.

I think the reason why Metatron stated in the dream "Tourmaline Blue" instead of Blue Tourmaline is because I found out that if green tourmaline is heated, it turns blue and sold as Paraiba Tourmaline. I believe Metatron wanted to emphasize that the importance about the gemstone is that it must be Tourmaline, then Blue. Paraiba Tourmaline is unique to the mine, but there is also Mozambique Tourmaline. Then it must be blue, so I didn't get hung up on if it had been green once or if it was Mozambique compared to a Paraiba.

StormNexus 13-04-2015 08:18 PM

Amazing story. I am so happy to hear about your son's improvement! May I ask more about the preparation of the tincture? You say you didn't put the stones directly into the water because it contained copper? Most forms of copper are not soluble in water, and I imagine in the quantities you're talking about (tiny 1.5 carats) of tourmaline would add such minimal quantities of copper to the water as to be non-detectable by modern equipment. I wonder if the tincture would be even more effective if the crystals were allowed to interact with the water -- rather than being insulated from it.

So happy to hear this story regarding crystal healing. Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless.

Sojourner2013 13-04-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormNexus
Amazing story. I am so happy to hear about your son's improvement! May I ask more about the preparation of the tincture? You say you didn't put the stones directly into the water because it contained copper? Most forms of copper are not soluble in water, and I imagine in the quantities you're talking about (tiny 1.5 carats) of tourmaline would add such minimal quantities of copper to the water as to be non-detectable by modern equipment. I wonder if the tincture would be even more effective if the crystals were allowed to interact with the water -- rather than being insulated from it.

So happy to hear this story regarding crystal healing. Thank you so much for sharing.

God bless.

I don't know much about gemstones or elixirs, so I just followed what the book told me to do with gemstones that contain copper. I don't know enough about them, so I'm not sure if I should try a direct method. Knowing so little about elixirs, I don't want to overdose him or something.

StormNexus 13-04-2015 08:57 PM

I'm sure there are valuable resources within these forums. Hopefully more people chime in. Again, I'm so happy for you, and would continue to use it as you prepared it as long as you're seeing positive results. What are you using for a dosage of the "mother" tincture? Tablespoon? 8 oz glass? Eyedropper? Thanks!

Sojourner2013 13-04-2015 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormNexus
I'm sure there are valuable resources within these forums. Hopefully more people chime in. Again, I'm so happy for you, and would continue to use it as you prepared it as long as you're seeing positive results. What are you using for a dosage of the "mother" tincture? Tablespoon? 8 oz glass? Eyedropper? Thanks!

One cup (U.S. fluid volume) of the tincture, as that is the dream message I was given ("Make sure to give him a cup of Tourmaline Blue").

Dee47 14-04-2015 01:00 AM

Congratulations, Sojourner. What an awesome story. I'm thrilled for you and your son. I'm wondering what source--reference, book-- you used for making the elixir. Also, is the tourmaline "pure," in the sense that there are no other stones involved...no matrix? How did you find a source that is certified? Just curious. I've dabbled a bit with elixirs, but not much. Did you mention the age of your son?

John32241 14-04-2015 02:03 PM

Hello,

What a truly marvelous story. I am sure your son is as delighted by all this as you are.

John

Sojourner2013 14-04-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee47
Congratulations, Sojourner. What an awesome story. I'm thrilled for you and your son. I'm wondering what source--reference, book-- you used for making the elixir. Also, is the tourmaline "pure," in the sense that there are no other stones involved...no matrix? How did you find a source that is certified? Just curious. I've dabbled a bit with elixirs, but not much. Did you mention the age of your son?

Dee47,
The book I used was The Crystal Bible, Volume 2 by Judy Hall. There's a small section in there on Elixirs. Yes, I only used the blue tourmaline for the elixir. I found a reputable auctioneer on the internet in the US here. I say certified, as the gemstones come with a certification of authenticity and a money back guarantee if the stones are proven inauthentic.

I had researched that Paraiba Tourmaline is all mined out, so there are a lot of fraudulent practices where people will sell similar looking gemstones as Paraiba or Mozambique Tourmaline. So, I went through a reputable jewelry seller, which I found through the Better Business Bureau, which means they have to register their business with the BBB in order to be listed with them. Your online fraudulent businesses won't do that. I don't think you'd have to do this when purchasing all gemstones, but I think you'd want to with the rare and expensive ones.

My son is six years old. Thanks for commenting!

Sojourner2013 14-04-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

What a truly marvelous story. I am sure your son is as delighted by all this as you are.

John

It is amazing, I'm still reeling...I haven't told my friends/family what I'm doing, as I'm not sure that they would believe it. BUt, regardless, my goal for him is to get him in the best place possible. He doesn't even seem fazed by his progress, though, as he's always been a pretty happy fella for the most part. Thank you for commenting!

Everly 14-04-2015 04:23 PM

I've re-read this thread a few times. I am fascinated but only moderately surprised. I'm surprised only because every time I hear of (or experience) something like this, my delight and surprise doesn't diminish.

I believe there is something in nature that will cure everything. Not every thing works for every body (spaces intentional), so the trick is in finding what works for each unique body and circumstance. In this case, it's not so much about autism as it is about the person. That elixir worked for him, and might or might not work for others. It's like a personal prescription.

Elixirs are vibrational medicine. It's the vibration of the minerals and metals as well as the color(s). Color is light and light is healing. The qualities of all the things in those little stones all came together for the right person at the right time.

Sojourner, you were guided to the right stones. Size really doesn't matter. And putting the elixir in direct sunlight was the best thing you could have done. That light had the effect of "charging" everything -- the stones, the water, the tiniest atoms.

I love this story. What a fabulous, amazing, happy, loving journey for you and your son, Sojourner!